The Liberty Development team, led by Jack Liberty, has established itself as one of the most dynamic and fast-growing retail development firms in the Central Florida Region. In recent years they have partnered with, and developed sites for, BJ's Wholesale Club, Home Depot, Lowe's, Publix, Target, Wal-Mart, and Winn Dixie. The Liberty Development Division is currently undertaking multiple development projects with other big-box retailers and national tenants.
Examples of Successful Development Projects Include:
- Osceola Crossings (Kissimmee, FL) - Developed a commercial site with a BJ's Wholesale (115,000 sf), Mattress Firm and shops totaling +/- 40,000 sf. Outparcels include: KFC/Taco Bell, Panda Express, Express Oil, El Meson, and Dunkin Donuts.
- Lowe's Home Improvement Center (Rockledge, FL) - Developed a commercial retail site with Lowe's (135,000 sf). Outparcels include: Ruby Tuesdays, Discount Tire and 7-Eleven.
- Super Target & Lowe's Home Improvement Center (Port Orange, FL) - Associated with the Development of a 400,000 sf site with a Target Supercenter and Lowe's Home Improvement Center. Outparcels include: Chick-Fil-A and Bob Evans.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club & Waterford Lakes - procured and assisted with the development of BJ’s Wholesale Club at Waterford Lakes next to Lowe’s.
- Value Added Centers - On Four Separate occasions, the Liberty Development Division has. completed rehab centers lifting their occupancy from 20%-80% to over 98% in less than 12 months. These four projects total more than 275,000 sf
- Specialty Strips – leased eight Specialty Strips total, 78,000 sf within six months of ground breaking for local developments.